Deerful }}- HD audio available on my Patreon: http://patreon.com/deerful I've gone full 80s, including VHS filter, and I'm not sorry. Couldn't get the vocals right so I ...
New Releases Deerful Videos , Find Pop Rock Albums, Artists and Songs.
Deerful Free Download Mp3 and Mp4 :
Discover the best audio quality : Just Like We Never Said Goodbye (SOPHIE Cover, 80s Edition) | Deerful | Deerful
Just Like We Never Said Goodbye (SOPHIE cover, 80s edition) | Deerful - Deerful - HD audio available on my Patreon: http://patreon.com/deerful I've gone full 80s, including VHS filter, and I'm not sorry. Couldn't get the vocals right so I ...
Discover the best audio quality : Break (original Song) | Deerful | Deerful
Break (original song) | Deerful - Deerful - A quick original song from me, on the Novation Circuit again. Lyrics and explanation of my weird recording method under here... Break under the waves that call ...
Discover the best audio quality : Before Us Comes The Flood - Music Video | Deerful | Deerful
Before Us Comes The Flood - music video | Deerful - Deerful - Procedurally generated music video for Before Us Comes The Flood, from my EP Home which releases on the 14th of October: ...
Discover the best audio quality : Bloom (original Song Coded In Ixi Lang) | Deerful | Deerful
Bloom (original song coded in ixi lang) | Deerful - Deerful - This song appears on the album Tell Me I Can Fix This On My Own - http://deerful.bandcamp.com. HQ audio and stems available at Patreon, as ever: ...
Discover the best audio quality : Not Over You - Tessa Violet (8-bit Cover) | Deerful | Deerful
Not Over You - Tessa Violet (8-bit cover) | Deerful - Deerful - I covered Tessa Violet on a Game Boy. Featuring some extremely embarrassing dancing and acting. I warned you. Original here (genuinely one of my favourite ...
Identify the media playing around you Deerful Music subscriptions Download Store [ The worldwide leader in 24 Bit Hi Res downloads Not Over You - Tessa Violet (8-bit cover) | Deerful, Deerful &] music, online, application, streaming, listen, unlimited, High resolution audio, Hi Res.

Post a Comment
Post a Comment